About Me

My Photo
Madison
I am an equestrian focusing in dressage. I am also a riding instructor. Horses are my passion.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, November 2, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Lighten Up Dressage Show 10/15/2011

Hi, all! To those who remember, I said earlier this year that I wanted to show Oreo (who I am now leasing) at a dressage show later this year. Well, I was able to do that! We showed in Intro A and Intro B with final scores of 70.00% and 63.125%, to place first in both classes! Here are some pics of the show:

Right before they rang the bell


After Intro A

Oreo's a ham...gotta keep an eye on that camera! :p


Halt down center line


Oreo and his ribbons :)

I plan on moving Oreo up to Training Level in the next year. We are having a blast with dressage, but we still stay well rounded...doing trails and some jumping. He's a fun pony!

Well, that's it for now! ttyl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Certificates and Honors

  • AHA clinic "Long Lining: Maximizing Your Horse's Potential" September 2010
  • Kerrits Performance Riding Apperal Ambassador since December 2010
  • AHA clinic Level I Equine Skills Feburary 2011
  • AHA clinic Level II Equine Skills December 2011