About Me

My Photo
Madison
I am an equestrian focusing in dressage. I am also a riding instructor. Horses are my passion.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, April 23, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Horse Show!

I had my first horse show of the season today! I rode Captain Hook (aka Cappy), my fav pony and main man. We got four firsts and three seconds!

Cappy and I had a blast. He was so good for me. Ribbons don't matter, he did almost everything I asked him to do the minute I asked him to do it. We were a definite team and it showed. I am super proud of him! He most certainly made me look good out there!

Doesn't he look cute all braided up? This is the first time we've braided him since we've had him.

Cappy's given me a lot of firsts with my riding: first project pony, first horse show, first true friendship with a horse, first farrier bill.... I always hoped he'd take me to my first blue ribbon. Well, he did better than that and took me to my first four! He's my buddy :)

Anyways, here's some pics of us at the show. I'm so glad at how well we performed :)

Oh, and props to my main trainers, Jessi and Susannah! Without them, this wouldn't have been possible :)


They couldn't have paid me to quit smiling :)


Very nice trot, Cappy

I really like this shot :)

Little horse, big horse :)

Back at the farm with Cappy, his ribbons, and my wonderful trainer, Jessi

1 comments:

Happy walker said...

nice blog... visiting here with a smile.. do visits me back when you are free... XD

Post a Comment

Certificates and Honors

  • AHA clinic "Long Lining: Maximizing Your Horse's Potential" September 2010
  • Kerrits Performance Riding Apperal Ambassador since December 2010
  • AHA clinic Level I Equine Skills Feburary 2011
  • AHA clinic Level II Equine Skills December 2011