About Me

My Photo
Madison
I am an equestrian focusing in dressage. I am also a riding instructor. Horses are my passion.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, April 4, 2011

PostHeaderIcon New Dressage Trainer!

Haha, Grady's posing for the camera


 Hi, everyone! I recently got a new dressage trainer. This now makes 3 trainers for me. I am super blessed! Our lesson went very well...it was actually my first official dressage lesson! I am very excited about our new journey that's about to begin and I thought I'd share some pics :)



I love how long my leg looks in this pic

This is the most relaxed at the canter I've ever been!


I love Leslie <3
So, that's it for now. I'll continue to keep everyone updated :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Certificates and Honors

  • AHA clinic "Long Lining: Maximizing Your Horse's Potential" September 2010
  • Kerrits Performance Riding Apperal Ambassador since December 2010
  • AHA clinic Level I Equine Skills Feburary 2011
  • AHA clinic Level II Equine Skills December 2011